Thursday, February 6, 2014

Olympics

Team USA!

In honor of the opening ceremonies of Sochi 2014, we're talking Olympics.  I love the Olympics.  I have memories of watching equestrian in the summer Olympics in a blanket fort I built myself, or getting to stay up late watching gymnastics.  There are the memories of watching the figure skating and then going to my lessons that week and trying to do all the fancy jumps (turns out I can't do an triple axle).  I love watching the skiing and every part of the skating, but my favorite, my absolute favorite part of the Olympics is hockey.

Miracle is my favorite sports movie.  It's in the top five of my all-time favorite movies.  I have a Team USA jersey that I not only wear year round, but where excessively during the Winter AND the Summer Olympics.  I grew up in Minnesota with a family of hockey players, so it really isn't any surprise that I love that particular event.  Do you have anything special you wear for your country?  Here are some great Team USA options if you're on the lookout.







If you have other countries you're cheering for, there's plenty of places to find gear.  NorthFace has some sweatshirts with multiple countries flags on them as well.  Check it out!

P.S.  Here's me in my jersey.  Happy Opening Ceremony Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment