Thursday, May 22, 2014

Your Super Awesome Life

I've worked with Ashley Wilhite of "Your Super Awesome Life" before, on her series "Cake for Breakfast".  I love her work, I love where she comes from, and I love her methods.  She truly wants everyone to live a Super Awesome Life.  Working with or on whatever program she's doing, video call she's hosting, or email she sent out always challenges me in a wonderful way.

The video call I participated in was on increasing income of your freedom-based business.  I don't have mine yet, and I was only able to be present for the first of two calls, but what an experience it was.  I worked on finding my sweet spot, wrote down tips and tricks for finding your perfect client and tailoring to the, and learning to not sell myself short.  I've been hinting at the new endeavor I'm working on, and each call or email I receive from her makes me think of the great things ahead.

If you haven't yet, check out anything fro Ashley you can get your hands on!  (You can always follow her on Twitter here)

**this post is not sponsored.  I was simply going through my notes from the Backstage Call and wanted to share with my readers a  quick post about how fantastic Ashley, Your Super Awesome Life, and Ashley's services are!

No comments:

Post a Comment