Sunday, January 4, 2015

I know, I know.

I hope this post is aptly titled. I know it's been a couple months since I posted. There's a reason for that - whether or not it's a good excuse is up to you.

About four I started my position at Yankee Eye Clinic (and Rosemount Eye Clinic, both branches of Vision Source), and it has been absolutely insane. I have a double position of optician and event planner and, let me tell you, it takes up all of my time. Whatever time it's not occupying is filled resting up from it.  End of year and beginning of the next is our busiest time, as it's when insurance ends and then begins again.  My normal schedule is definitely more of a suggestion of time I stay at work, so it's been a wild ride.  But a wild, exhilarating ride.

I've had a great support system of Nathan, my family, and my coworkers.  Who knew I could work with such great people?  I've had blog posts sitting in the draft folder, staring and mocking and judging, and so I took the chicken route and ignored them.  Whoops.  But here I am, starting fresh.

I'm not promising that it's going to be regular or great, but I'll keep writing.  It's a nice stress relief.  You're a nice stress relief.  So here we go, starting all over again.

Thanks for hanging and waiting on me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment