Friday, September 5, 2014

snafus.


If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this post early in the day yesterday. This is how my car has looked for 9 days. NINE DAYS. I was taught to drive like a semi driver, and I'm blessed to have a vehicle equipped with a rear camera, but I'm ready to have my vehicle emptied. 

Here's the story. I was supposed to move four days ago. There were snafus the entire way, and I just have my fingers crossed that I'll get in tomorrow morning. What's been stressful about the whole situation, though, is that I have had all of my stuff packed since Sunday. All my clothes, dishes, food, all of it. I've been staying with Nathan, but my three changes of clothes is exhausting. 

I just try to keep reminding myself that I'm stressed because I can't find clothes to wear to job interviews or to work, and that I should be grateful that two weeks out of college, I have a part time job and I'm scheduling interviews. It's helping a little - just gotta keep my chin up! 

I have so many drafts that I need to format still for you all, but, alas, my computer is packed away somewhere. Forgive any formatting errors in this post - the Blogger app only does so much!

How's your first week of September been?

No comments:

Post a Comment