Monday, September 1, 2014

September.



Happy September! While I'm all about endless summer, there's something about September that gets me every time. Yeah, there's the "new beginnings" aspect of it, but it's so much more to me. There's a sense of organization I get - new Post It's, my favorite pens, a fun new notebook. I start looking at new planners, putting in months of thought before I commit to one in November. Football season is here, and I've grown up knowing that it brings so much (more on that later!) I'm moving this week, looking for jobs, and starting so much. But what I get most excited for is holidays. September is the beginning of holiday season, and I cannot get enough. Keep your eyes out for my #fallfavorites post coming soon, as well! 


What is September to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment