Saturday, August 30, 2014

back.

Hello everyone!

I am back.  Last time we talked, I was about to get down and dirty with the blogging.  That was, what, almost a week ago?  Here's what's been going on.

- I finished my 10 week intensive German course, which means I have finally and officially finished my degree!

- I spent a week being jobless, and spent it catching up with family, getting a couple super temporary part time positions, and doing some Dankbar stuff.

- Had a fantastic post-graduation weekend that I'd been looking forward to for months.

- Attended the Great Minnesota Get Together

And so many other things that I am so grateful to have experienced and so excited to share with you.  The end of my summer research program work experience, volunteering with the Minnesota Fringe Festival, and so many other experiences have happened and it's so much to talk about, I don't know where to start.


I'm way behind, I know, but forgive me.  Fall is bringing in a wave of new-ness for me, so fresh starts are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment