Wednesday, May 21, 2014

bakery series:: Taraccino







It's absolutely awful, I know.  I've been working my way through the drafts I started, but never finished because of school or whatever else I had on my plate at the moment.  I want to go back to Taraccino just to keep working on everything.

An adorable little cafe in NE, it's connected to Breuggers.  I always passed it on the bus on my way to the internship I had downtown this last semester, and I'd been wanting to try it for awhile.  Nathan and I went on a cloudy morning around brunch-time, and were quite surprised.  They don't have a huge bakery selection (they are connected to Breuggers), but they have ahhhh-mazing waffles.  If you buy a specialty waffle, it comes with drip coffee, which is a fantastic deal.  Beautiful brick work and art, it's an easy place to go and just drink coffee and look around.  There isn't a ton of seating, but I would definitely go there with friends for waffles and coffee!  (I was looking at the pictures again and my mouth started watering for waffles...SO GOOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment