Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Republic:: Minneapolis musts.

Republic is my absolute favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities.  I don't even really remember how I discovered it, but it is my go-to place for happy hours, dinners, and random everythings.  I spent my 20th birthday here, brought my parents when they were in town, celebrated my graduation, met up with friends, and ate a ton of fries at the Seven Corners location (I've yet to be to the Uptown location).
My favorite burger there is no longer on the menu - I can only hope the Brie Burger with a red-wine sauce comes back on the rotation soon.  As I was explaining to my family one time - no one has anything bad or even mediocre to say about the food.  A great beer list, a great wine selection, yum-yum sauce, homemade ketchup...wherever you're looking on the menu, you're going to be impressed (even my six year old brother loved the place and food!).

The food isn't the only fantastic thing about this place.  The environment and decor is great too.  Deep colors, beautiful crown molding and stained glass windows make me think upscale and intimate, but the environment is warm and welcoming.  I've never had a bad experience here, and neither will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment