Sunday, June 1, 2014

bakery series:: Patisserie 46






For Easter, Nathan and I received a gift card to Patisserie 46.  What a treat!  So many great pastry options, and the coffee was delicious!  Nathan chose an almond croissant, while I was in a rare muffin mood and opted for banana chocolate chip.  Neither of us regretted our choices.

It was such a lovely atmosphere, and had so much table space.  I was able to set out my laptop and get some work done and Nathan enjoyed his WSJ.  There was a little patio out front, maybe three or four tables, though I thought it was too breezy to work outside.

This is a short review - because there's nothing bad to say about it!  As Nathan says, "a nice little gem in the neighborhood".  For being small and not incredibly well-known, I bet you'd be surprised to find their pastries and breads in places you wouldn't expect!  Can't wait to go back and hit that patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment