Wednesday, July 2, 2014

chloe + isabel

My friend Lindsay has started selling chloe + isabel - so, naturally, I picked out an item and couldn't have been more impressed.  The packaging is adorable the earrings I ordered were perfect, and have been working well for me the last couple weeks I've been wearing them.  I leave my earrings in all the time, so cheap ones (and a couple not-so-cheap ones) have caused my ears to get an odd greenish hue as the vibrancy of the color faded.  Not with these!  When I do take them out, they still look like they did the first day I put them on!  I definitely recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.  What's not to love?




Aren't the earring backs so unique?  I love the shape of them, and they feel great on sensitive ears.  I love that chloe + isabel is engraved on them!  Here's the pair I got and the adjustable (!!) cuff I'm lusting over.

What will you be purchasing?

No comments:

Post a Comment