Thursday, November 28, 2013

giving thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving my loves!

Because of the holiday, I will not be posting a things I love Thursday this week. Instead, I want you all to think not of the material things you love this week, but the things you are thankful and grateful for every day of your life.

I'm thankful for the time I get to spend with my family today, for my parents to be able to help me financially so I can drive home to see them for the holiday. I'm thankful for the fact that even though I don't love college, I have the ability to go. I'm thankful for the country I live in and the chances I've had. I'm thankful that I have my best friend and love in my life. I've been blessed time and time again and I try to be thankful everyday.

Give thanks today.

And eat a TON.

No comments:

Post a Comment