Thursday, February 6, 2014

Buzzfeed Quizzes

So I was home this last weekend with Mackenzie and we spent a good portion of lunch with my mother doing fun Buzzfeed quizzes with each other.  It was ridiculously hilarious.  Mom and I had each done a couple here and there, me probably more than her, but Mackenzie showed me where I could find them all in one place on the app.  It's slightly embarrassing that I didn't find the heading marked 'Quizzes' on the app, but now I'm sure glad I did.

Here are some of the fun ones we did:

- Which Harry Potter Character Are You?
Uhm.  I got Dumbledore.  Fangirl squealing would have only been louder if I got Ginny.  I love that Buzzfeed's questions match my spirit with Dumbledore's.

- Which '80s Pop Hit Are You?
"Faith" by George Michael.  I was jealous of Mackenzie's..."I Wanna Dance With Somebody."  Who wouldn't be jealous of Whitney Houston?

- What's the Name of Your Soulmate?
Okay.  Funny story with this one.  Mackenzie got Isaac, so I said "Well, read them to me and I'll see if I need to have a talk with Nathan."  I'm driving my car and Mackenzie is reading everything to me, and she gets the answer and just laughs.  And laughs.  I thought maybe it was actually going to be Nathan, but then she said the name.  Johanna.  Hilarious.  There isn't a "preferred gender" choice on this quiz, so even though I'm happily in a relationship with a Nathan, Buzzfeed advises me to "drop everything and go find Johanna, wherever she is".  Thanks Buzzfeed.  Thanks.

What responses did you get?  What were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment