Friday, February 28, 2014

Let It Go

Anyone who has been around me in the last two months knows that, if the topic of the movie "Frozen" comes up, I'm very upset I haven't seen it yet.

I can sing the songs.  I know some of the storyline.  Idina Menzel is my favorite and my 6 year old brother has even tried to shame me into seeing it.  There isn't a good reason I haven't seen it yet, except for the lack of funding, as my entertainment budget has gone to the Oscars.  Which isn't really a great reason if you knew how badly I wanted to see it.

Anyways.  To get my "Frozen" fix, I've listened to almost every version of "Let it Go" that I can find on the internet, and I'm sharing them with you today, because this is how I make up for the fact I haven't seen it yet.





Do you have a favorite version?  I'd love to hear/see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment