Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Superbowl Rehash

To be honest, I'm still not over Sunday's game.  And not in the "I still can't believe Seattle won, hooray!" way.  Because this is who I cheered for.  NO SHAME I STILL LOVE THEM.  But I decided it's finally time to share with you a couple of my favorite moments.


I loved the National Anthem.  Loved it.  Having an opera singer was a wonderful thing and she nailed the anthem.


Okay.  This Coca-Cola commercial is getting a TON of backlash. (See here.  Or here.) I thought it was beautiful, actually.  It really brought everything back to the beginning: Coke is the 'first', and all of the languages relate to the "melting pot" that America was and is and will continue to be.

I know there's only one commercial, but by this time we've seen a lot, you know?  I couldn't even decide which ones to put on here, so I just wanted to mention my favorite.

Have a happy end-of-football season!


No comments:

Post a Comment