Friday, April 11, 2014

612 Brew:: Minneapolis musts.


Last week, Nathan took me to 612 Brew for date night.  We went back in February 2013 when it was first opened, but hadn't been back since I was legal (!!).  It's a great space, and the walls are filled with murals and prints by local artist Adam Turman.  Let me tell you, I could look at his work for days.

Nathan bought an Amazon Local deal, which prompted us to go back.  The deal included a flight, two pints, and two pint glasses to take home with us - it was worth it.  The flight included Zero Hour, Rated R, Six, and Mal Beck (I think I spelled it right!), because they were out of the Gateway.  Nathan ended up with the Rated R, and I got the Six, even though the Zero Hour was delicious.  The wait staff was fantastic.  I've never had such a pleasant time with bartenders!

Whenever anyone asks me about this place, I cannot stop raving about the fact that they bring in a different food truck each weekend for food.  It means more space in the building, and that you never have the same experience twice.  Hibachi Daruma was the food truck of the night and it was so wonderful!

It was a blast, and I highly reccommend it as a Minneapolis place to visit.

(Also, my little brother mailed me his Flat Stanley, and I couldn't help but take him out to snap a quick picture.  Not appropriate for Kindergarten, but a good laugh for me, and an even bigger one from my Dad when I sent him the picture!)


No comments:

Post a Comment