Thursday, April 3, 2014

in-n-out burger. az pt 3

I'm slow on these updates (four weeks left of school already!?), but here is part 3 of my spring break trip!



How I miss In-N-Out Burger.  Maybe it tastes so good because it doesn't exist in Minnesota, but I personally just think it's because it tastes like heaven.  I've been doing this stupid health challenge with Nathan (more of that to come...) and I can only think of In-N-Out, chocolate, and wine.  And soda.  And peanut butter.  And cheese.  Anyways.

Nathan and I took a day to go shopping at an outlet mall about 45 minutes from the house, and made sure that an In-N-Out was in a 10 minute radius at some point on the drive.  We made the stop and it was delicious.  On our way out, Nathan bought two burgers for the road and ate them both before we made it back to the house.  He claims he bought them for us to each have one, but his asking me if I was going to eat one sounded more like "you can have this if you want, but I'll fight you for it".  One of the many enjoyable parts of the trip, I still like to tease him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment