Tuesday, March 11, 2014

birthday week.

Today is my baby sister's 15th birthday.  I remember fifteen years ago (!!) when I was sitting at my grandparents' farmhouse, so excited about that fact that I was getting another sibling and they were not going to be sharing my birthday.  I had not wanted to share my birthday with anyone else, so the fact that it was two days before my birthday?  Fine by me.

We've shared many birthday parties and we've been jealous of our other sister's summer birthday together.  This year, we got to share our birth week with another person who is slowly becoming part of the family, and the last fifteen years have been great.

I've been hard at work making birthday cards for the two of them, a dear friend who shares my birthday, and a friend whose birthday just passed.  I'm sharing a little bit of a project with you now, something I've been working on for awhile.  There's more where it's coming from, but for now, to all my family and friends on this birth-filled week in this exciting month...


No comments:

Post a Comment