Monday, March 10, 2014

patterned pants.

After working at J. Crew for a period of time, one of my biggest wishes was that I would've bought the Minnie pant when I had the chance.  At the time, I wasn't sold on it - I have skinny calves, and I always thought they looked awkward on me.  It was so odd, to be honest.  I was never in love enough to buy them, yet I found myself wishing I had them when getting dressed in the morning.  This was happening while I worked at J. Crew and continued after I left.  I knew after I left that I would most likely never get them - a person gets used to that discount, and then has a hard time paying full price again!  I'm on a tighter budget now, so I was so excited when I found the Old Navy Pixie pant.

It has a super similar fit as J. Crew's Minnie, for a fraction of the price.  Instead of the side zip the Minnie has, it has a front zip and eye hook similar to jeans or the Cafe Capri from J. Crew.  I have the black and white pictured below, and I'm in love.  Do you love the Minnie?  Have you tried the Pixie, or are you going to?  I'd love to hear!


Psst!  Through 3/16, they're on sale for $25!  If you order online, you can take an extra 30% off with code 47HOURS until the end of today (3/10)!

No comments:

Post a Comment