Thursday, January 9, 2014

Things I Love Thursday & an announcement!

photo[1]


It's Thursday again loves!  It's been a long day today... One of those days where it started bad (contact in eye and eye hives rejecting contact), and didn't really get any better (extended hours, missed busses, no busses, etc).  This is coming later than normal because I decided to come home and just take a few hours for myself.  It was much needed.  Made some tea and dinner, worked on some projects, and it was a just a nice break.  So, without further ado, here is what I'm loving this week...

- Re-organizing
I'm going to be doing a more in-depth post on this soon, but re-organizing is definitely something that has kept me sane so far this year.  Yes, all nine days of it!  I live in a tiny apartment, with a tiny bedroom.  Long story short, I was finally able to move my favorite yellow chair into my room and it is heaven.  It's where I've camped out for my mind break, and it is where I find myself a lot lately.  All because of re-organizing.  So bring on the new year, and make a new arrangement!  If you don't believe me, Yahoo has an article about it being beneficial to back me up.

- Emergen C
If you clink the link above, you can get a free sample!  Not even spamming, just true.  I get sick ALL THE TIME.  To stay on top of my game, I take two of these packets every day that I'm feeling under the weather.  And then for a few more days after that.  If I cough too much, I've been known to have one.  The Raspberry flavor is my favorite, but sometimes the fizzy-ness is still a little too much.  I cut it with lemonade, sometimes 7-up/Sprite/Ginger Ale/Sierra Mist, whatever I have on hand.  It's on my list this week because, you guessed it, I'm sick.  So drink up.

- Bow Belt
Courtesy of Madewell, this bow belt is ADORABLE.  Nathan gave it to me for Christmas and it is the first fashionable belt I've ever owned that actually holds my pants up.

- 24 Invaluable SkillsBuzzfeed created a list of 24 Invaluable Skills you can learn online.  The best part of the list is that they're all skills that you can also learn for free.  I myself use Duolingo (number 6 on the list) and I can promise that I will be doing as many of these as I can this year!

- Announcement!
I've been loving Christmas break because it's given me time to work on things that are "me" centered.  I'm working on a new creative outlet that I've never really done before, and I am LOVING it.  I haven't figured out the best way to share it with everyone yet, but as soon as I figure it out, you all will be the first to know!

What's on your list!?

1 comment:

  1. […] I mentioned on Things I Love Thursday, I did a little re-organizing.  I have a tiny apartment, and an even teeny-tinier bedroom.  Space […]

    ReplyDelete