Thursday, January 2, 2014

things I love Thursday

photo (1)


Another Thursday, another collection of the things I'm loving this week!  It's exciting, because this one is the first Things I Love Thursday of the new year!  Yay for 2014!

Did you all have a good holiday? I hope so.  Holidays are officially over until Valentine's Day, which means I definitely hate all the snow.  If you're familiar with Minnesota, you know that it is a pointless hate, as the snowiest months are yet to come.  All that aside, let's talk about what I love.

- Cafe Caramel K-Cups
Mm, my mother got me these for Christmas and they are di-vine.  I'm normally a cream in my coffee type of girl, but this has all the flavor and smoothness without even touching the CoffeeMate.  It's my favorite go-to for coffee in the morning, especially if I'm feeling special and creative and peppy, but I am doing my best to ration it - I only have 18!

- Life Less Bullshit - Products, Workshops, & Coaching (oh my!)
A long time reader of Nicole's, there has never been something she's written that I haven't loved.  She flawlessly wrote about mental illness, and challenges of becoming alcohol and sugar free, and switching to a plant-based diet.  Not only does she write openly and honestly about these insane life overhauls, she offers her tips and tricks to her readers.  I'm in love with her 15-Step Bullshit-Free Goal-Setting Formula and its honest approach to life in general.  DO IT.  If there's one thing you do for yourself for the start of the year, do this.

- Old Spice Mom Song
YES YES YES.  I saw this and died with laughter.  I love it more than the Old Spice Man.  I love everything about it. I don't even have words to describe it.



UPDATED: Found the video online, so here it is!

- Thirty-One Bags
These are huge in SW Minnesota, and I'm in love with them.  (A few family friends are brand representatives for the company, so let me know if you want a link to order!)  My mom literally shopped on her phone during an insane holiday sale they had.  For my not-so tech-savvy mother, that is absolutely insane, but clearly totally worth it.  I use my Retro Metro Weekender  (in the now unavailable Party Punch) and the Organizing Utility Tote (in Spirit Maroon with my monogram in gold - go Gophers!) ALL THE TIME.  The Weekender is not only perfect for overnights, but I also have taken it on week-long trips.  There's a separate shoulder strap you can purchase for it, though it isn't something I've picked up yet.  The Organizing Tote is something I use for quick overnights and occasionally for class.  There's nifty pockets and the straps are the perfect length to sling it over my shoulder like my Longchamp.  A little small for my laptop, but the perfect size for my iPad, a notebook, and some folders.  Definitely worth it.

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment