Sunday, January 26, 2014

Under Armour

I’ve decided to become a runner.

Okay, not really.  I’m terrible with running.  I ran a 5k once, and it was actually kind of awful.  I’m not a person who runs and loves it and thinks the hard work was worth it, no pain no gain type.  While I’m running, I hate that I’m running.  When I’m done running, I hate that I ran.  There really isn’t any silver lining in the thing for me.

But I bought this Under Armour and now I just want to run in it.  It’s lightweight and comfortable, but keeps me warm.  The color is gorgeous, the fit is perfect, and I love the thumbholes in the sleeves.  I’ve always envied people on campus who wear their workout-wear with thumbholes, and now I finally have one.  I love the pattern backing behind the zipper as well.  Also, there’s a side zipper pocket that reaches behind instead of in the front.  So instead of keys or a phone or cash bulging in front, they bulge in back, which I decided is infinitely cooler.  Also, mine is blue, but not available online anymore.  But you can get yours in pink or black here, or just find something similar because I feel like it will still make you want to be a runner!


I’m not actually going to become a runner.  But I want to be, because that’s how great this Under Armour is and makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment