Thursday, December 5, 2013

brrr.



20131205-133917.jpg


It is officially Minnesota winter. The snow that fell outside my window yesterday conjured images of Christmas movies and hot chocolate, skating outside and making snow angels. Today, the bitter cold makes me want to hide under blankets in my bed and just pray I stop shaking soon.

I realized I forgot my gloves this morning and only had my wrist warmers. Luckily they're made my ZigZag (the makers of the wool scarf I have that I LOVE), so as long as I keep my hands balled up in my pockets, my hands still stay warm. Minnesotans - stay bundled and warm this week. I'm seeing people walking around campus with jackets unzipped and they only make me colder. Everyone else - be thankful for your warmth.

1 comment:

  1. […] for Date Night, which consisted of standing outside in INSANELY cold weather.  Do you not remember how cold it is here?  We stood outside for just under an hour to watch Minneapolis’ Holidazzle parade, which was […]

    ReplyDelete