Monday, December 23, 2013

happy holidays.

There's a slight change of plans. Originally, I was going to post on Saturday and again tomorrow about Christmas and the holidays, but I decided to do one today instead.

Two posts about holiday memories were redundant, especially since each one up to this point included something about the holidays. I'm laying on the couch in my parents' house and watching Grey's Anatomy (new addiction) while I write this and it's when I truly realized something that I needed to share. I usually dread Christmas, knowing that going to multiple Christmases and driving my sisters around is stressful, that crying is inevitable and that I sometimes forget what it's about. It's about relaxing with my family, spending hours last night with my high school friends and laughing non stop. It taking those moments and appreciating them, taking a step back from the "real world" and going back to everything that matters.

So here is to you and yours.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment