Monday, December 9, 2013

study time - post-it pen




Again, I'm in love.  Not for anything new that popped up, just for something I found in my pen jar that I fell in love with all over again.  My mom  got me this pen ages ago (I think it came from the auction or something), and I never really utilized it until now.

There are some variations of this pen that are highlighters (!!) but mine is just a pen, and I'm just fine with that.  I'm adding extra notes to my notebook and readings as I start to study, and having these flags right on the pen is fantastic.  I also love that I can differentiate because of the polka dots on the flags.  I flag things throughout the semester, so knowing which ones are most recently flagged is helping quite a bit.
You can get them here on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment